Venue admission policy
If you purchase a ticket to any event you signify agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- Right to refuse admission is reserved.
- Patrons whose behaviour is deemed offensive by the venue will be ejected without refund.
- No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from the venue on grounds of the venue license. We will not eject customers without good cause or reason.
- Security searches may be carried out from time to time on persons entering.
- No professional quality cameras, video cameras or audio recorders will be allowed in the venue.
- The venue reserves the right to change the bill without prior notification.
- In the event of cancellation of the event, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- There will be no pass outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- Tickets are non refundable or transferable unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Title to the ticket remains with the venue until payment has been received in full.
- The venue management accepts no responsibility for acts of wilful endangerment, negligence or injuries caused thereby to yourself or other patrons whilst on our premises.
- If an event is re-scheduled refunds will only be available until 48 hours before the rescheduled date.
- Official merchandise is on sale only inside the venue, do not buy from vendors outside. This is for your protection so that you will only receive goods of proven quality.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Neither the venue or ticket agents will be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Smoking is not permitted in the venue. Offenders will be ejected without refund.
- Persons with photosensitive epilepsy should be advised that strobe lighting may be used during some performances, please check with the box office prior to the show.