- 1. Our website
Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Customer Information
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that your customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product Pricing and Title
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in pricing is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up until the doors opening on the day of the event.
- We reserve the right to alter all ticket pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account.
- Your Order
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order has been received. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the tickets specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed your confirmation.
- Items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
- Where postal tickets are the available option or option chosen by you, Tivoli Venue sends tickets by special delivery, this is the only available option. Please note Tivoli Venue cannot be held responsible for non delivery of tickets by any postal method and does not guarantee to replace tickets that are not delivered.
- In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- You can obtain a refund up to 7 days after making a purchase by contacting us.
- After the 7 days, a full refund is only available if the event is cancelled.
- Customer Complaints
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries within seven working days.
- Events outside our control
Tivoli Venue shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Limitation of liability & Reasonably Foreseeable Losses
- Tivoli Venue will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Tivoli Venue excludes liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees, agents or officers or in the act of using services provided by us.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Tivoli Venue to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
- Entire Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Tivoli Venue. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Your statutory rights are unaffected.